Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hobbit In A Hole

Wearing a blanket is fun. While getting kneed in the mouth hurts. It really does. Don't try it at home.

Anyway, I brought a blanket to school today. Why? Because Warren, a friend of mine, wanted to hide underneath his desk in Math. My teacher said that she liked our desks because we couldn't hide anything. So Warren wants to hide. We'll see what happens.

On the way up to school, I wore the blanket around me, like Frodo did in The Lord of The Rings! I was so hip. People kept looking at me strangely too. Bonuses, bonuses.

So Math class will be fun today. And no school for the next two days, plus a coding contest on Saturday (free pizza)! Oh, I co-discovered 200 pounds of paper. Life is good.

3 comments:

truktruktruk said...

First!

I'm going to try to find my cape for the ECOO, so that I can emulate you and be so much decker.

But I, too, would look a you strangely if you wore a blanket to school. Hopefully your teacher will respect Mr. Warren's privacy.

P.S. I've got a dealer who might be interested in taking that paper off your hands...

Robyn said...

GAH AMBER! I shake my fist.

Just a random bunch of 200 pounds of paper? Hmmm. That could make a lot of paper airplanes. Yes sir. A lot of paper airplanes.

truktruktruk said...

Paper airplanes! Ingenious idea, Robyn!

And you can write uplifting messages on the inside, and fly them out the window to bring joy to the world! That's what I did in summer school, but only like 10 airplanes. You could cure world hunger with 200 pounds of paper!