Thursday, May 04, 2006

Gasp!

Do you know what's fun?! *bounces* I mean really fun?! Super-dee duper-dee fun?!

Being hyper! *dances* Yes! Skipping places, Smiling faces, No more traces, Since I erases?

Anyway, it's awesome to be hyper! Here's some fun ways to show your hyperosity!

  1. Skip places. If you're going with someone and they won't skip, then just wait for them, yelling back "Hurry up ya slowpoke!"
  2. Wave to people you know. Really fast and excited.
  3. Wave to people you don't know. And smile really large.
  4. Smile a lot. No matter what you do, laugh about it and smile.
  5. Jump up and down. Especially when someone else is talking to you.
  6. Dance. To any music you can thinks of, as if no one else was there.
  7. Overreact to the littlest things. If you see a butterfly, say "Oh! A butterfly!" and then begin to follow it.
  8. Gasp for no reason. Did someone drop their pencil, have their shoelace come untied, or sneeze? Then gasp!
  9. Be overdramatic. Be like a mime who talks.
  10. Hug people who you know. Not romantically, but just hug them quickly and then run off to have more fun.
  11. Be random. Jump from idea to idea, activity to activity.
  12. Talk like the stereotypical teenage girl. Like, say like, and totally, like never, and then, but when, oh my!
  13. Say words three or four times in a row for emphasis. "I saw a really, really, really, really cute dog yesterday!"
  14. Say everything you can as fast as you can. And then fall over from not breathing.
  15. Don't make sense. Just ramble on and on about stuff that doesn't make sense.
  16. Add -ly, -s, -ous, -ish, etc. to the ending of words. Its make my word uckyish overously!
  17. Say how boring others are. Especially if they're boring.
  18. Do things that you wouldn't normally do, and others think is weird. (Just look at stuff I do: wear dandelions behind my ears, wear a cape, sing camp songs, etc.)
  19. Most importantly: Always be active when you're hyper. Never sit down, unless it's to get someone else to join you in what you're doing.
  20. Actually, this may be the most important: Don't do illegal stuff! Even if you're hyper, contain yourself somewhat.
If you have other things that I've missed, just comment!

4 comments:

truktruktruk said...

This is the best list of stuff that I've ever strained my eyes to read. Next period, I'm so going to act like a mime who talks!

Totally!

Robyn said...

SWEET LIST!
I have a couple more for ya:

-TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!! AND GO LIKE THIS "ROFLLMAOSCUBALOLLASERBBQLOL!"
(that last bit I think I stole from Amber)

-If you're outside, and there are thick pieces of grass/leaves, do that thing where you put the grass between your thumbs and blow on it to make that high-pitched sound. Make a song! (I did that today, though I didn't create a song)

-Wear crazy-coloured/striped/checkered pants

-Laugh so hard you almost can't breathe, then others laugh too and you have a crazy laughing fest

-Appoint a day, like sunglasses-Tuesday or Sport Coat Friday and take pictures and have eveyone participate!

-Sing loudly and off-key to old-school songs


And I agree with Amber, that's the best list ever.

truktruktruk said...

Muahahaha[factorial}

Robyn: you did steal that from me, but I stole it from somewhere else, so it's like a Shakespeare play.

And 6.5 hours later, still the most bestest list EVER. (Well, as bestest something non-Kurt related could be[factorial})

Anonymous said...

Nice list, though calling other people boring doesn't sound so good. It's kinda mean, and focuses on the bad instead of the good. True hyper people wouldn't even pay attention to if other people were boring or not.