Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spiderman, Spiderman...

I recently pulled off a great prank. It was cheap to do, but time consuming. Luckily, I had accounted for both (well, I didn't need to account for the lack of cost; a little financial humour for all you accountants).

I like to make puzzles for people, and I also enjoy pranking people. That's why I set up a puzzle quest for a friend, thus giving me ample time to prank their bedroom. And what did I do?

"
Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,..."


I made a web in their bedroom out of string. It took me about one and half hours (it becomes a pain to move in a room where there is string tied all over the place) to actually make the web. At this point in time, I went to check up on my prankee. Apparently, many people like to solve puzzles in private. So I returned to my work, passing a washroom on the way.

*maniacal laughter*

I decided that a good teepeeing was in order. After a half an hour, my prankee finally returned. Did I get hurt for spinning a web and then teepeeing it? Not at all. Just laughter and a comment on how it was the best prank they had pulled on them or that they had pulled. Another successfully completed prank for me!

3 comments:

truktruktruk said...

That's too awesome!

truktruktruk said...

Travis, you totally abandoned your blog.

Robyn said...

Travis? Are you ever posting anymore?