Saturday, April 22, 2006

Something Random!

Writing e-mails is but. Below is a response I wrote to a friend when they said that they were sorry that they hadn't replied to my e-mail for a month, and were doing so now.

"
Not to worry. I've been able to keep my cool as I slow waited in agonizing anticipation for your momentous reply. It was hardest for the first few days when I realized that I may be idly sitting by while my good friend is drowning somewhere. Or even worse, becoming normal. However, lacking a laser (because everyone needs a laser) I decided that the best option would be to patiently wait. But this didn't work due to one simple fact that I carelessly overlooked:

I don't wait well.

So, I was forced to quest for something which still eludes me (in both name and in actually acquiring the aforementioned "thing"). But that is immaterial to our discussion, and should most likely not have been mentioned. Yet, lest we forget it, for then we would have forgotten, and then be given the task to remember in the future. And since it is wise to not put off to tomorrow what you can do today, then it is best to remember all that I have said, as I'm sure it will help you in the future.

But! The future of the past (which was only seconds ago) is now here! Hence, use your knowledge now, or the time may never come again.

And thus ends my random speech. Good day."

4 comments:

Robyn said...

*applause*

You should write a book.

(Speaking of random, my blog's "called random tangents, take two..." It entertains me.)

Robyn said...

Oops. I put the quotes in the wrong location. Oh well.

The Man With The Plan said...

That's quite alright. Do you actually want me to write a book in this style? Cool. I'll get right on that soon.

In other news, I think I'll continue sticking random things I've said to other people up as blogs for the next while, seeing as I'm too busy with school work to actually get much of anything done, blog-wise.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry 23rd of April, and may you have many more!

truktruktruk said...

Robyn keeps beating me to replying to your blogs. I feel so inferior.

What happened to that book of random cliches you were going to write. Uh huh.

I'm going to write a novel, and it's going to be beter than your book(s). Unless your book(s) have some Kurt Angle present. Because not even Kurt Angle can beat Kurt Angle.