Sunday, April 16, 2006

Damn it Jim! I'm a Doctor, Not a Bricklayer!

Bless me father, for I have sinned. It has been 12 days since my last blog post.

Yes, for those few people who read my blogs, I apologize. I have committed a sin most high, and as such I have made this blog my paramount priority! As such, you may criticize, ridicule, and tear up this piece of art as if it was nothing but the sidewalk drawing of a girl of 7.

“Swounds, show me what thoult do!” (Hamlet, Act 5, Scene 1, Line something)

Now that I have taken care of the situation, posthaste, I need to ensure that this tragedy is never repeated (and I'm not talking about Hamlet). "How to do this monumentous task?" you ask as I paid you five dollars to do so not a minute earlier. Simple! My Savior is Google Calendar (the true Jesus, not myself as some people like to believe).

Yes, Google has done it again! You can set up your life using multiple calendars (such as one for school, one for family events, one for birthdays, etc.) and then share specific ones with specific people if you wish! It's convenient, and allows people to know where you are as needed.

For example, I was up at my aunt's this weekend, and few people knew this. Thus, I had to explain to each person where I was, what I was doing, how long I would be up there, etc. Why can't you people just leave me in peace?!

No matter, because soon I should have a calendar which explains what I'm doing, so I no longer have people calling me at 10 PM on Saturday asking for a cup of sugar for your stupid brownies that I can't have since I didn't give you sugar in cubes last time because you wanted to make an idiotic life-size replica of the pyramids of Egypt! Well I'm sorry! I wanted to make a model of the CN Tower though! And I have the 3rd sword of the Queen of the Elves which is enchanted until the full moon of Honorificabilitudinitatibus!

Now I best be off before someone figures out that this whole blog was useless, and was made to see who actually reads what I write. Be looking for something of substance soon. And by soon, I mean before I stop writing these blogs.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

OOH! OOH! I read it!

Google calendar sounds like a good gig actually.

The Man With The Plan said...

It is. Although, is seems to only work properly with Firefox. Which is what my evil army of five years old use, so we can plan our attacks together quite nicely.

So far, we've concurred the playgrounds of three schools, and are spreading into the local candy store next door. Soon the world will be ours!

Anyway, it is cool. And that's currently near the bottom line.

truktruktruk said...

Honorificabilitudinitatibus indeed. I'll be very sad if you permanently stop writing blogs.

And the Google calendar is neat, although I'm not convinced that you aren't Jesus. But I guess even Jesus can use a savior.

I marked off April 29. ☺

:(|)

And:
Kurt Angle > Google calendar

¿♥♦♣♠?