Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Silly, Random, Funny Blog

I was recently reminded that I haven't done a silly, random, or funny blog recently. My first thought is: This steak is good. Then I stop eating and think: Why am I eating a steak underwater? Then I come out my delusional world and think: Maybe a silly, random, funny blog is in order.

Quickly, I look at the list of shipments, and no, a silly, random, or funny blog is not in order, but out of order! I just asked for it yesterday, but it says that I asked for it ten years ago. I wasn't even typing sentences ten years ago. I didn't even had a computer that used the internet 10 years ago. However, I could beat my teacher in chess.

Ah, chess. It's so close to the word cheese. Ah, cheese. Cheese grated on a pizza, stuck between noodles in lasanga, melted on a plate after someone took my place full of grated cheese, put it in the microwave, and then set the timer for 3 minutes. Why must you be so cruel?! That cheese was just coming into the world, and you had to cruelly burn it!

I'll... I'll be fine. Really. Just need to wipe the tears from my eyes. Oh? Why are there tears in my eyes? Well, it's a long story but... Hey! They're after me lucky charms!

2 comments:

truktruktruk said...

This gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Good stuff!

Right now, I'm watching Star Trek. [smiley face]

Anonymous said...

hope you are having a nice life. be careful what you wish for.