Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Long, Long Time Ago...

Well, while it's been a month since I've updated, I have been up to other things. I started to write a script for a series I wish to create (hopefully I'll start on this one), studied for exams, and relaxed during Christmas Break. And then a new year began.

The idea of a New Year's resolution may sound pretty boring, and perhaps even vain, but it has a good message: change. The whole reason to make it New Year's Day is that it helps people have a reason to make a change. And so, I too have joined them.

For my resolution, I decided to get more exercise. I find that when I walk places, I get to see more of the beauty in everyday things. I can appreciate all the wonder in a dewdrop, or the flight of a butterfly. Which brought about an addendum to my resolution: I would go on picture walks.

The concept is simple: walk around somewhere, and then take some pictures. It brightens my day since I'm now getting out more, and seeing beauty in the world again. To give you, the readers, something out of this, I've also started a new blog, which I will hopefully be updating on a daily basis.

Concept of new blog:
  • Solely for pictures
  • Only one picture posted per day, and it is the best picture I took that day
  • If I'm late, I'll post the picture the next day
  • If you want the full sized picture (2048 by 1536 pixels), then just e-mail me and I'll send you it
  • It has a location
That's about it. Notify me if you have any ideas for improvements to said blog.

1 comment:

truktruktruk said...

Neato idea. I'll be paying attention!